Feeling positive, I lost another 4 pounds, 11.6 so far and how?? By following the program, amazing!
Sarcastic is my nature, but seriously I just needed to get my head in the game and do what the program suggest. I am using the boards to combat mindless eating and vent my frustrations and that is helping as well.

So almost 12 pounds and I already feel healthier, amazing how that goes. No indigestion at night, as I do not eat after 7 and am not overeating. No morning headaches from too much merlot as I only save enough points for two glasses instead of my desired three! Mostly though I just feel like my self esteem has been bolstered by me not quitting after three days and I am truly one who gains self esteem as the pounds disappear.

Today is my Birthday and I will celebrate and stay on track and I thing that 46 is my year to finally conquer some food issues.