Well 4 days under my belt, and I am feeling good, I admit though yesterday was a challenge. All afternoon I was so hungry I thought I was in danger of eating my arm, for that reason I am glad I had previously purged my house of any bad foods. By 3 oclock in the afternoon I had eaten all but 7 points for the day. Good choices though, celery with salsa when the first hunger pains ( phantom I am sure) came on. I ate a dish of winter squash, ff popcorn, ff sugar free pudding, and more celery. I was trying my best to save points for the evening when I would go out with Michael my bf. We went to the Roma, a local restaurant/bar where everyone knows our name. I was so good I saddled up to the bar next to a couple we see there often, no kidding she is tiny as a mouse and has an appetite of a horse that she indulges. They were just getting ready to leave but seeing us, they decided to stay and oh yeah,,,order dessert!
I had my planned garden salad with grilled chicken and used flex for my wine.
So while I ate my salad I had the pleasure of smelling the hot fudge that was rolling of their shared brownie Sundae, and despite the fact I was tortured by it and her I made it through Day 4, and I think I can find it in my heart to still be friends with that tiny mouse of a woman.
Michael survived the evening as well, we are still walking tentatively with each other as on New Years Eve, he decided to move away the bread basket to help me abstain and he learned a not so quiet lesson that I will ask for help when I need it...the poor guy :( I think this journey may be long for him too at times.