Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I am in a dangerous place, and I fear a binge ( a ramble to get through the urge) 12/4


I am not sure why I am in feeling out of control, but I am.
Could be a side effect of the bronchitis, sick since Monday, no gym, no trip to the grocery store. I am on the new new plan with no stocking up on the fruits and veggies.
10:30 and I have eaten and here is my tracker so far
Soy Milk with coffee 2
3/4 Honey Bunches oats cereal 3
1 cup skim milk 2
Pizza ( cold ) 5- not very good I might add.

This leaves me 18 for the day and 15 weeklies for the rest of the week, 4 days. I am struggling. I have candy in the house for the kids stockings ( kids, meaning 25 and almost 24 ) and it is in danger. The first three days of my week has been on the heavy side of eating, and it has occurred to me that it could be as simple as I feel bad and am trying to eat to make myself feel better. I know eating will not make me feel better but it is such an ingrained habit that even this many weeks into my weight loss I feel myself looking at the possibility of an old habit.

Tea with lemon, 0 points
My solution for the next three hours..... and than a reasonable lunch of soup...for 3 points.
I can do this, I know I can, and just writing it down, shows me how much more aware I am for the reason behind my eating, and gives me the strength to stop before ingesting another bite, forcing me to be conscious of why I am eating. None of the foods I have eaten as yet has nourished my feelings of wanting to be taken care of, and not by someone else, but by me. I am sick, I want to take care of me as I do others and cold pizza, stolen Christmas candy, does not do it, Tea with lemon, yeah that works, Chicken soup, feels good, laying on the couch with a good book, or a movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment