Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Blog Turned One



Happy Birthday Blog!! I am certain that without you there would be a lot more of me.
You have been my go to place when the going has gotten a little rough..and the place I can see how I actually felt and how I dealt with my feelings. You have helped me to see where I was correct in my thinking and where I need/needed re-thinking. That is a lot of good things and that is not counting the friends that you have introduced me too. Thank you.
To celebrate your Birthday I am going to dedicate myself to adding to you daily, yes a blog post a day, not just for you , but for me, as my success is better with you and I am looking for better! Better is more hours at the gym, more connection between my head and my stomach , " am I hungry or am I emotional and looking for comfort? " Better is gratitude for the success and respect for the work yet to be done.

January 3, 2010 I entered my first blog post and a lot has changed since than, not just numbers on the scale or inches of my body, but changes in my thinking and feelings about food and exercise but mostly about me. I am looking forward to expanding that growth and weight loss and with the help of you and the friends you have brought me, it can only get better from here!!

Happy Birthday Blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment