Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I am so excited!

I am a great guesser when it comes to surprises, gifts wrapped packages,
clues of any kind I can usually figure things out immediately.
A quick but telling story is one my ex Mother In Law ( she still loves me
and refers to me as " Her Jennifer", so there is one more great gift I
received from an otherwise bad marriage, she and my girls) . Anyways
back to the story. As she tells it you can not surprise me with
anything. She came over one Christmas all pleased with my gift, it was
wrapped and she gave me no hint as to what it was as past experience had
taught her one hint and BAM! I knew. She was feeling pretty pleased
and she put the gift under the tree and said I could even shake it, and
try and figure out what it was, something not usually allowed as my
family wants to surprise me, and they know I will guess.
Now for me, letting me touch it and rattle and roll it is the first clue, this
is not breakable, so I went forward picked up the rectangular heavy gift
wrapped present and moved it once to and fro and with glee said " Fire
Extinguisher" and yup I was right, instantly the look on her face told
me I was right. Without giving up my secrets, I will tell you I am no
Houdini, but I do listen and retain things and know what is important
information and what is not. This is one example of many and now much to
my chagrin, presents for me do not go under the tree until an hour
before we open!
Back to my excitement, this is an easy puzzle. Last
night I went online and went to my good friend Google and started
researching what may be clue to the New Weight Watchers plans and I came
up with this article.http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2010/11/03/131045690/new-british-weightwatchers-plan-encourages-the-splurge
After reading it, I was hopeful that points on some of my more consumed food
would be changing and for the better and but even more exciting would be
that most Fruits and Vegetables would have no points attached at all!!
AT ALL!! I am a fruit and vegetable eater and striving to be a clean
eater, eliminating most if not all processed foods from my diet, Splenda
have no fear, I have not found a substitute for you yet, and my coffee
is key to me being a fun loving kind of girl.
Now this morning in my email and probably in yours as well is a notice from Weight Watchers stating that on NOV 29th Weight Watchers will change they way I think
about Fruit and Vegetables. I am going out on a ledge here, but I think I know what that means, and I am so excited!! Just when I thought the program could not get any better there is all indications that it truly getting better!! Yay for Us all.....if I am right of course, but like I said when it comes to guessing surprises, I am pretty
confident... I mean seriously I guessed a Fire Extinguisher and 25 years
later the story is still told.

No comments:

Post a Comment