Friday, November 5, 2010

I was on a ledge this morning.


I was on a a ledge this morning and there was no talking me off. I was disappointed and angry and petulant., I still am a little petulant, mostly because I like the word though.
"What happened you may ask? " and a one word answer " NOTHING!" no weight loss, and add insult to injury I got this message from Weight watchers when I logged my no weight loss week, Thanks for tracking your weight. Are you satisfied with your weight this week? If yes, keep doing what you’ve been doing. If not, look back at your Tracker and see where you might make some adjustments.
Best of luck and see you next week! " Do I sounds satisfied!!, oh yeah that is right you can not hear me."

" Whatever, talk to my hand " I checked the week, not that I had too, as I know I have stepped up everything, my exercise, tweaked my eating and for Pete's sake it was Halloween week and I had no Halloween Candy.
I stopped short of stomping my feet, and when I went to my mom's to set up her medicines for the week I was still pouting and borderline obnoxious.
Somewhere between my mother's and back home I decided to go to the gym and work off my attitude as I am babysitting today and that granddaughter of mine deserves my best. Than I packed my gym bag as I decided I was having a steam bath today after my workout. I have wanted to use the steam bath from the first day I joined the gym back on March and have been too self conscious to do it. I worked out and showered, took my Steam bath and I feel great! I realized I have had some weeks of great loss's and typically my body does that, lose, lose, lose, maintain, a little rhythm thing it has going, but I am good, I am not too self conscious to take a steam bath, Heck, I chose the gym to adjust my attitude instead of my old friends Ben And Jerry and their famous Heath Bar Crunch!
"What do I have to be disappointed about?? " like I said though I like the word petulant, I may let that linger awhile.
Fifty pounds will be lost just not today...

No comments:

Post a Comment