Friday, November 26, 2010

Where's Jenna? 11/23


I am seriously looking for me, as I am changing before my own eyes and I hardly recognize my own thoughts!! Example, I am headed int the gym yesterday and I see a sign on the door that says " Open Thanksgiving 7-11 am" and I think " Good! I can get a Workout in and a Steam bath for a treat!" Whoa!! who is that girl? Now lets add to that. Thanksgiving will be quiet for me this year, both daughters are headed in other directions, and I have been invited to many places but am opting out for a quiet day with DBF and myself, he has his kids obligations early in the day allowing for my gym time and than I plan on making the Weight Watchers point Friendly meal Apricot Glazed Turkey Breast and Sweet Potatoes. I am truly not worried about holiday gain, and that is a true transformation, and again I ask " Where is Jenna?"
I am embracing the changes and I am going to start to make a list of the things I notice so that when I falter, I can see it in black and white that I am and can continue to lose this weight and gain the healthy person I want to be!
Roland ( my pet name for the scale in my life) has been at my daughters house all week, and I do not miss him! My mood is great when I am not being taunted by him, and I base my success on how I am eating, exercising and tracking! I was afraid to let him go, I had visions in my head of me at Target or Walmart every day, trying out their scales,( scary visions as I weigh in, with my birthday suit!) or getting up early and visiting my daughter, stripping down in her bathroom and stepping on the dreaded Roland, but it has not happened and I am here to say, " Where is Jenna?" "What have you done with her? "
Well I am here to say that I am liking the new me and I am here to stay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment