Friday, November 26, 2010

Roland won this week's battle, I will win the War! 11/18


Well I brought Roland out this morning expecting Sweet Success, I could see that 50th pound gone post, as I gingerly placed my feet on the Roland. Than it happened
with a wide sneer, the number came up 212!! again. Thoughts of Roland
flying through the air encompassed my head, tears welled in my eyes. I
did not kick him, I did not cry, and I will not give up. Back to the
closet Roland went.
I am beyond disappointed and frustrated, but I am also very happy with me. Happy?
Yes Happy. I had a stellar week, OP. I had enormous stress, my car broke
down and I did not make it to the gym the two days it was gone. I did
however exercise, I walked a five mile walk around my neighborhood that
was filled with hills to challenge me, both days. I kept my eating on
track, I kept Roland in the closet. I did my part and for whatever
reason the scale does not want to cooperate and I have no control over
that. Maybe it was the stress, maybe my body just needs time to adjust
to all the changes I have made. Whatever the reason, it is what it is,
and I must move forward and that thought is what makes me the happiest. I
am not having an internal argument with myself, there is no " What is
the use?" or " I give up until after the holidays" being spoken in my
head.
I have 5 Weeks to meet my goal of being at my half way
point in my Weight loss journey and to be under 200 pounds for the first
time in over 8 years, it is a very big battle, but it is the battle
that brings me to winning the war that my eating and lack of exercise
has brought me too. It is a battle and I want to win it and I am
confident that despite going in to the hardest time of the year, the
holidays I can win this battle. Next week Weight Watchers gives me a new
tool and I am hoping that will help propel me there and this week, I
will do what I have been doing, stay OP, exercise, and do not let Roland
talk me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment