Monday, October 4, 2010

Buffets!! A Nightmare to negotiate! Oct 2


I survived the first of 5 Buffets that will be part of this Halloween escape weekend camping trip. I am here with my granddaughter ( 3) and my sister, brother in law and niece and nephew 8 and 10. The buffets are in the recreation hall about 1/2 mile from our campsite, two dinner, one lunch and two breakfast....oh my!
Even on my best behavior I used 15 flex points and two more for wine later that night. I feel I made good choices, skipped the stuffing with the turkey, no gravy, picked salad over chowder, no dressing...bread no butter, and NO to the strawberry shortcake. I feel I am overestimating on the points with my tracker at home ( online member).
There is a lot of walking on weekend getaway, and my granddaughter has decided to have no part of the walking and silly me forgot to pack a stroller.....so I am carrying her, and though my back is crying, in my head I am thinking activity points will balance out the accidental over indulgences that may happen due to not knowing the real point values.

Skipped lunch buffet...simple sandwich back at camp and attempted nap with baby girl. Lunch worked out well...nap not so much.

Off to Dinner,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment