Wednesday, October 6, 2010

These are a few of my Favorite Things.......


I see post like this every so often and like to read them, while thinking of mine I realized I do not often take an inventory about what I really like ...

Gardening, specifically digging in the dirt, feeling the soil and planting the plant, patting it in place and that feeling that I get like I have given life to something bigger than myself.

Bubble baths, love laying back in the hot soapy fragrant bubbly water and just letting my shoulders relax.

Shaving...yup, weird I know, love how my legs feel freshly shaved and lathered with lotion.

Baking, love the smell and love the warmth it brings to the house and the pleasure it brings to my family- I make the best cookies in the New England :)

Old people, their stories, their humor, the way they say what they think without filter, even their crankiness, which I understand completely as they lose their ability to live their life as they had a little bit more every day.....

Babies, ( sound like a politician here) How they smell. The way they trust, pure innocence. Baby skin. Curious about the world.

Kittens, See above....LOL

Lobsta dipped in butta .....side of onion rings,,,,,,,,,,,

Fresh Pineapple

Coffee,,,,Merlot..... a day that starts with one and ends with the other.

Christmas .....it embodies everything I love, time with family, baking, usually someone has a new baby, and I love Christmas lights.....

Writing ,,,

General Hospital- yes the Soap Opera, I have been watching it religiously since I was 15 yikes,,,,,,31 years................

Law and Order

George Clooney....if I were dying he would be on my " Make A Wish" list.....

That is just a few and was pretty fun to think about.....

Have a Great Day Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment