Saturday, October 30, 2010

I Have a Plan and I am sticking to it!


I am struggling and not in the, I gained a pound, or I hit a plateau, or I had a really off track day, even yesterday with my first real fear of binging, I won over the urge. I have the tools I need , I see that and I feel that and I even have all the online support you can imagine and my family has been unbelievably supportive( Heidi, you get a special shout out) and am I so grateful for that. The struggle is with myself and my insecurities, and self doubt.
It started with the thought of running and the exercising, and the fact that the cold weather is blowing in and I will use that as a reason to slack, and I have already. After spending a few days thinking this to death and trying to find a away to overcome it, I finally decided to take some of my own advice. I left a comment on a friend's blog that states "Failing to plan was planning to Fail " and it was exactly what I needed to hear.
When I start eating off track I go back and look at recipes and make new meals to keep me interested. I make a meal plan for the week, I look at past weeks and see what I did than that worked and vice versa.
I want to exercise 6 days a week and the only way that scan happen for me is if I plan it. That scheduled exercise has to be as important as a Dr's appointment, I would not blow off a Dr's appointment or any other thing I put on my schedule. I would schedule things around it.
This is my schedule this week,
Yesterday I walked at the track with bursts of running at the local Track @ 5:00
Today the Gym, just came home home from a 50 minute intense treadmill work out, here is how the rest of the week will go, @ 3:00
Saturday Walk/Run at the track "by the way I am looking to add ab and arm work on the days I walk/run anyone have a good DVD in mind that would help with that? " @ 11:00
Sunday- Walk Winekenni Castle 4.5 miles up and down, rocky terrain @12:00
Monday - Gym 50 minute intense treadmill work out @3:00
Tuesday Walk/Run at track @5:00
Wednesday ....Weigh in Day and Rest Day

Sometimes are best advice is the advice we give others, I'm Just Saying....

No comments:

Post a Comment