Friday, October 15, 2010

Dear Lindt Chocolatiers,


Dear Lindt Chocolatiers.
Thank you so much for adding the Roasted Almonds Dark chocolate bar to your fine collection, it is simply divine.
I have spent the last 10 months erasing your white chocolate truffles from my thighs, buttocks, belly and of course my thoughts. There is no wrong way to eat a White Chocolate Truffle, however I found my favorite way to savor them is to put them in the freezer and eat them very slowly, and that is helpful to limit my portions as well ( in theory). Many a boyfriend has graced me with a gift box of your lovely golden wrapped white truffles and being such a polite girl, I had not the heart to say " No Thank you...."
As of late I have put a ban on white chocolate truffles as I have found that their is something about them that they are attached to one another, despite my tummy feeling squirmish after 4, I insist on eating 5 or even 6! " Is there Nicotine in them??" I digress, sorry.
So now that I have successfully managed to stay away from your White Chocolate Truffles, I find you have introduced a line of Dark Chocolate, which is great as we all know that Dark Chocolate is good for your heart. Fearing you may have missed my part of your sales revenue, I bought one... " Oh My, You have done good!"
The roasted almonds are an added benefit as we all know almonds are good source of protein and healthy fat. I have lost 42 pounds and the last 6 weeks I have been conducting quality control on your new Roasted Almonds Dark chocolate bar, the good news is, You have succeeded and for just 2.5 points I can have 2 squares off one bar a day and still lose weight, and I can only imagine how good my heart looks!
"Do you think you could possibly think in your next endeavor you could try White Chocolate truffles with Heart Healthy virtues for under 1 pt per truffle? " No Hurry, but for the record Christmas is just two months away...

No comments:

Post a Comment