Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blah Blah Blah = Snow Snow Snow


So the weatherman with the prediction of three inches of snow when the others were saying 6-12, he was off by 5.5 inches! Heavy and wet the kind that causes heart attacks or as the mornings case may be, roof collapses. No injuries reported but our first roof collapse in the area which means the shoveling of flat roofs has begun.
Any school teachers in the area may not want to hear my positive thought this morning.It occurs to me with all these snow days, that school will be going til mid July and to a Beach lover like me, that means less beach traffic, books being read without sand be kicked up by running little feet. I know... I am stretching but there has to be some silver lining......
I have been absent from the gym, and I need to get back on track, the scale has been flat-lining and I feel like my momentum could slowly dissipate and that will not get me to my goal, so if I do nothing else today I will get to the gym and I will commit to blogging about it later, for now I will shovel out the car so I can get there...

No comments:

Post a Comment