Tuesday, February 15, 2011

You have to kiss alot of frogs before you find your prince"


"You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince" This is a quote from one of my sisters. I love this quote as in my case it held some truth. My road to happily ever after was rocky at best and dangerous at times, but at the present time, it is sweet and simple and exactly where I want to be and where I want to stay.
I got up very early and placed a red bag filled with my DBF's favorite candies and nuts and treats next to his take to work bag and a very special card saying one of the most important things I could ever be sol lucky to say and mean. I am in Love with my very best friend. He is my go to person when things are good and things are bad, and he is the most supportive of me even when it is a popular place and when it is not.
Without him I may not be where I am at today in my weight loss journey as I have been one of the lucky few who have a man that loves me and thinks I am beautiful when I am 261 pounds and feeling my worst about me and when I am 145 and feeling confident, he has been here for both and he has never wavered in his love or affection.
Lucky for me that this road to happily ever after was rocky as it is what makes me realize what I have as I know what I have had and I know how lucky I am!!
We went out last night and celebrated the day with dinner as today we will have my granddaughter, and making little valentines!
We split a Valentines day meal for two, Filet Mignon, Lobster Pie and Chicken Parm, with salad and mashed potato and broccoli, it was delish!! I skipped the chicken and he skipped the lobster, I skipped the mashed pot, he skipped the brocoli , I had the wine that went with the meal and he ate the cake and a a perfect date it was!
I wish Everyone a Happy Valentines Day!!! If you have not found your Happily ever after remember what my sister said "You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince" That can hold true for this as well "You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your princess"

No comments:

Post a Comment