Thursday, February 10, 2011

Need a Swift kick in the you know where.....

I have not been to the gym in over a week, and no videos either and I am sure watching MTV's I used to be Fat, A& E's Heavy and of course The Biggest Loser does not constitute exercise. The good news if any, is that I have been shoveling and Spring cleaning ( hoping if I Spring clean , Spring will come) and they both add activity, but seriously that feels lame even as I type it!
How quickly we can be derailed is what I am thinking. It is the weather and the cold, I am becoming reclusive. The gym is a little cold and I need to find a sweatshirt or long sleeve workout shirt that helps as if I am cold, I will not go.
I have goals I want to meet and they are not going to happen if I do not get my smaller derriere in gear. I have been researching a yoga studio as I feel I need some core and strength training , and serenity would be nice too.
This is my Weekend to get all those ducks in a row and jump in gear, I weigh in tomorrow morning and I am going to hit the gym!! Elliptical, and Treadmill, treadmill is my comfort zone and the Elliptical is me stepping outside of my comfort zone.... Please feel free to get some AP's by help kick me in the you know where,,,,,,as I fear if I do not get going, the tide will turn and not in a good way.
Today the picture alongside of my post is one I want to share with you as tomorrow I hope to have a picture of what that same spot looks like today...this picture was taken in October...... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment