Friday, February 25, 2011

Great Start Feb 22

I am waiting for one of my oldest ( not by age but years we have known each other) and best friends, to arrive and we are headed out for lunch. We have plannns for alocal place and than it dawned on me that I really want a GREAT week and to really ppush myself to get to Onederland ASAP, so when she arrives I will suggest Subway. I love that I can stay right on track there and I feel like Bob or Jillian from the Biggest Loser but hey, they are right!
I went to the gym already and worked out on the elliptical for 60 minutes nonstop and accrued 7 APs! I feel good!!
Yesterday was my day to cook all day and that got thwarted and I instead spent the day with one of my daughters , so when I get home from lunch and and picking up my granddaughter for the night it will be a Sunday that is usually eight hours of cooking and prepping crammed into 4!! One thing I know for sure hough if I do not do the cooking and planning for the week, the week will fall apart. "If You Fail to Plan, You Plan to Fail." that rings so true with me.
Blogging later today will most likely not happen with all the cooking and prepping needing to happen.
Kellie a fellow blogger here had a great post today with questions of us and I liked that and had a few of my own I would love to hear some answers too, so here goes!

How many Ap's do you do I day and a week?

Most weeks do you eat all your extra pro points of the allotted 49?

Do you try to not eat any of your Ap's accrued ?

No comments:

Post a Comment