Friday, September 17, 2010

2 miles in 30 minutes

Thursday, June 24, 2010
2 miles in 30 minutes
That feels good...has been years since that has happened!!
I feel good and I almost canceled my evening walk. It is so hot and humid here all day and I thought for sure it would kill me, so I head off to the grocery store and what do I see? An old co-worker of mine out walking, I worked with her years ago and she is an inspiration she walks all the time for miles and she does not look the 60 years she is. There she is walking a way heat and all and I said if she can I can. I came home got ready and walked my 2 miles in record time and even Rocked the hill home again yeah me... 3 days into the week and 21 activity points. I feel so good about that, it makes me want to keep going.... off to the shower..

No comments:

Post a Comment