Post Image Now I admit that the title of this post is a little deceptive, as it is not McDreamy from Grey's Anatamy that I found at the gym, or my personal favorite George Clooney, it is not a guy at all. I realized today that my gym has a steam bath! I love steam baths! I must give a little back story to have anyone fully understand my love with steam baths.

Seven years ago before I put on approx 80 pounds, I was a patron at another gym across town. I was in better shape yet still had weight to lose, about 40 pounds to be exact, I hired a trainer and worked out religiously. I lost 30 of the pounds and well you know the rest, gained them back plus the 80. Whats done is done.

One of my treats at that time being that it was Winter and Winter in New England is cold and snowy and long, and cold and snowy and long, most of the time. I would work out at the end of the day and than bring my pajama bottoms with me and take a long steam bath, followed by a shower and a sauna.....H* E*A*V*EN... and toasty warm, I would sleep like a baby and my skin looked fantastic and I felt like it was an added incentive to go, ok some days the only incentive!

Today while poking around in the locker room, I noticed that this gym recently added the steam bath as I have been a paying customer since Jan of this year but I have been there more this week ( 3 times) that I have since I joined. I am elated and I came home and did the towel check through my bathroom towels. Which towel do I have that fits under my arms all the way around and covers my belly and is long enough that I feel comfortable in the gym locker room, and yes I found one! So we may be enjoying the summer now but Fall and Winter is coming and now I have one more reason to go to that gym :)

Day three at the gym went well, I watched all of General Hospital and walked for 55 minutes 5 warm up, 45 at level 2 and 3.8 speed, and than 5 minutes of cool down and I eyed the recumbent bikes.... next year I want to be out bike riding as I have loved it in the past and I want it to be part of my future, so maybe after this week, I can work in 20 minutes of biking. I feel my confidence coming back, and I like it :)