Friday, September 17, 2010

Down 24 Pounds!! 2 pounds away from 10% 3.27.2010

Weighed in this morning and 2 more pounds gone!!
Here is what I wrote on the community boards
" Syked!! 2
pounds for a total of 24

I am so happy with me :)

I need to bottle this feeling so when the " I can not do this " feeling
comes, as it does come, lol... I can open this feeling back up!



So I personally think one of my biggest changes that I have made is
reminding myself all the time, that there is no food that will make me
feel better. I eat for comfort and I see where that has got me, now I am
eating for hunger and health and I love where that is bringing me !! "


I am so pleased with my progress, I am still under enormous stress, gets thicker every day, I am treating it like I test, and I am passing with flying colors!
My daughter and granddaughter live with me, the baby is two and was a very unexpected event and my daughter although 24 is very immature and is contemplating moving out and leaving the baby behind. To make a very LONG story short, I am the voice for a two year old who did not choose to have two parents whom are not mature enough to take care of her. So here I sit with Mom still pretty ill and now in rehab, granddaughter who I am taking care of 24/7 and using tough love on a daughter I fear has some mental illness issues. I have given her the choice to get help or move out. breaks my heart, but I know it is what I must do.

I get that if I do not take care of me, I can not take care of anyone else.( why did it take 46 years to get that??!! ) I am choosing to take care of me and it is making the turmoil around me easier to deal with, heartbreaking, hard, am I riddled with doubt and fear? yes, but I am succeeding with my weight, it can no longer be excused by the stress level I have.

"Hear me roar!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment