I need to lose thirty pounds 4 times, put that way this feels easier.
I had this epiphany moment last night when I realized this. So I made the First 30, onto the second. I decided the first thing I need to do is release the pressure of the time factor. I do not need to lose my weight in a year as I thought when I started out. It will take however long it takes, but it WILL happen. The only pressure I have is getting there. It must happen for my health and happiness and I am so worth the effort.

I am feeling better now the prospective is clear. The first 30 gone, with Weight Watchers and minimal exercise in the beginning and a steady build of exercise over the last two months. I walk 4-5 days a week and yesterday I upped the ante on that. 10k steps a day. I added a second walk in and lo and behold I discovered that I can walk up the hill that leads to my house without stopping!! That is a first and it is all thanks to the first 30 gone and strengthening my body walk with walks I have been taking with a friend. I feel good about that as I know how hard that hill has been for me. I have stopped and hung onto a wall ( casually of course for prides sake) I have walked backwards to get up it, sat for a few minutes and now I just go strait up it Baby!!

While unemployed my self appointed job is to MOVE more and Lose this weight!! I can do this... !!