Post Image Today undoubtedly will be a tough day. It started with a call last night from my youngest daughter asking me to babysit my granddaughter while she works from 2-10:00 today. I will keep the baby overnight, and it falls right when I would be going to the gym. A normal day I would say no problem I will go in the morning, but today is no normal day, it is my older daughter's 25th Birthday ( gasp, as I still can not believe she is 25) The plan for her B-day was that I will take her and her BF out to dinner as we always do dinner together on her B-day. Taking a two year old out to
a nice restaraunt is just something I do not like to do especially in the evenings as I feel people pay good money for a dinner out and two year olds are for family restaurants or earlier times during the day. It is my issue but it is what I think..now I am looking at cooking for my daughter and she is great with that as she loves how I cook, but I am making her her favorite meal and it is everything my eating should not be, with sides of everything else bad. It is her day and her favorite meal and she is not trying to lose weight so I can not justify, searching for low cal substitutions. No gym as I had to shop all morning and soon will go pick up granddaughter.
Birthday dinner will be Fettuccine Alfredo with Broccoli, Garlic Bread, and a Wedge salad, followed by Death By Chocolate B-day cake..followed by me cringing over the possibilities of me not having enough points to get through the rest of the week.
On a positive note, this is my weigh in day and I am down 1 pounds and have 35 flex points in the bank. I also am sending home all leftovers with the Birthday girl and I do have a stroller and I can walk my granddaughter for some AP's.
These days will come and it is up to me to manage them, but boy it is hard. My grocery carriage was full of all items that I have not seen the inside of my refidgerator since January and just looking at them I think I gained a pound or two.....arrrrgh.....

Now one good thing about all of this is,,, I am thinking about it and planning on counting every bite, and my day off from the gym will be today and not Sunday as planned, keeping the goal of 6 days in a week.

I think I can. I think I can, I think I can ,,, I think I can.,,,,