Friday, September 17, 2010

Dear Merlot 3.29.2010

Dear Merlot,
I do love you so, I am sad to tell you, I need to love less of you.
I am down 24 pounds and you have stayed with me through the whole journey and I appreciate that, Thank you.
I have been going over this is my head and I have come to the conclusion that calling you two points whether I fill my glass to the brim of have a half glass at our favorite place, where everyone knows our name, is just not fair to you or me. Lets face it we both know you are more than 2 points. Nothing that tastes that good, and is so enjoyable to be around can be two points!! So here is the thing, I am headed to the store to buy a permanent magic marker and I am making a line on my wine glass for every luscious half cup of you and counting every 2 points, you are worth all the credit you deserve. Please do not fret, I am not sending you away, if anything you will stay with me longer and be able to enjoy the view from my lovely counter top, rather than quickly come and go...

No comments:

Post a Comment