Post Image 1:15 am and I am awake with a very sick stomach. The pit of my stomach is aching and I can not sleep. I ate at 6:00 pm fried clams and fish with onion rings and while I had enough points and counted the points, I do not have a tolerance for such foods anymore. I owe my self and my stomach an apology and amends.
How many times in my life have a done this, I can not even count, but I can say in the last 8 months it has been far and few between.
I have eaten 6 tums, and drank water and my stomach still is in pain and my mouth as dry as the sahara desert. I keep getting up and taking little shots of milk hoping to coat it, even though I know that it is futile I have to pay this price.
This meal was my idea a fitting end to summer I thought...and as I go back to bed I am thinking again.." Forgive me stomach as I have binged.