Friday, September 17, 2010

Less junk in the trunk, creating and unmentionable problem, but here I go mentioning it!

08/03/2010 7:32:06 PM
So I have an issue, I have lost weight in the derriere and, I do not want to buy clothes, I have been closet shopping instead, however my underwear keeps rolling down and yesterday lo and behold I saw them below my shorts!! I was at a store and I could tell with each step I took, they too were taking steps of their own, I barely made it to the privacy of my car.

Today I caved in and went and bought underwears( that is what my 2 year old granddaughter calls them ) , two sizes smaller, threw away all the old ones. I went for pretty and bought 7 pair!! I guessed on the size and guess what? They too are rolling down... I think it is where I lost the weight..... these are better, but still! I think my walking is targeting an area that I might need to keep. What to do??!!!

Do they make suspenders for underwears???

No comments:

Post a Comment