Post Image I had my stress test today and he officially cleared me of any heart issues!! I am very happy and even ready to step up the exercise even more than my daily walks. He feels my chest discomfort and symptoms are of the stomach nature GERD ( what a name huh??) anyways I am relieved.
He told me that my blood pressure is much better, thanks to losing 33 pounds and to keep at it, even increase my exercising. He feels a stress test has a shelf life of a year, a year warranty so to speak! While on the treadmill, he brought my heart to 85% and said that is what I should be doing for exercise 45 minutes a day for 5 days a week! I was sweating and I will tell you that that is not the intensity I have been walking and maybe that is the next level needed to kick the scales butt!! We kept going and I walked at 95% for a couple of minutes and my heart according to him, was " Perfect!" ( note to kids if I step up my exercising and have a heart attack, my cardiologist number is on the fridge and the the Lawyers number is on the.....kidding) So I feel great about that and ready to up the Ante!!

I have been treated for GERD before and stopped the medication as it was so much better, no heartburn at all, but he said it can be subtle and this may be the symptoms I have with the weight loss, but as far as he is concerned as a cardiologist, the heart is good! Tomorrow is my weigh in day and today I am going to do some research on heart rate monitors so that my workouts will be more effective and longer in duration.