Friday, September 17, 2010

Walking Fool, Walking for my Wine

Thursday, June 24, 2010
I have kept the promise to myself so far this week and have added another walk into my day and I keep using the odometer in my car to mile out potential walks.
I decided also to combat my too many points on Merlot by walking for my wine, not to be confused with walking with my wine which I think is illegal. I think this walk should be separate of the additional walk of two miles, but I am undecided on that as yet!

I walked last night to the place where everyone knows my name, visited had a lobster roll and walked home! I felt good about that, it added steps and that is my summer goal.
I walk every morning at 7 am for 2.75 mile with a friend and decided to add another 2 miles in the evening, my way of taking of the next 30 pounds.

The result of the extra walks is, I am on Day three of my week and have 17 AP's earned and that is a record for me. 21 is how many I have been averaging a week and I am going to knock that number out of the ballpark!!

I decided this week to really focus on the positive changes I have made and try to push myself. I am a big fan of Jillian Michaels the trainer from the Biggest Loser and now " Losing it with Jillian, which is a much more realistic show on weight loss, and I am trying to incorporate her knwoledge into my life, although I am not sure how she would feel about my new slogan : " Walking for my Wine...."

No comments:

Post a Comment