I have been wearing a ring on my finger for months that has been causing me physical pain, I have got so used to the pain, that I did not realize it had subsided! While out to dinner Sunday, I was fidgety and lo and behold while trying to turn the ring on my finger, it slid off! What a Great Feeling.

The great feeling was I had lost enough weight to make yet another difference to me, and to alleviate some more pain, this pain certainly not as pressing as other pains, for example being kept up all night with indigestion, or my left hip hurting when I try to sleep, or upon waking and walking in the morning, hurting from carrying too much weight.

There is the mental pain, that feeling when you look in the mirror and see a person who is living less of her life as she is too heavy to live her life fully. That self conscious decision to not go somewhere due to my weight, or my own disappointment in myself for not caring enough to eat the right foods and exercise and live healthy and happily.

I do feel Great, I am down 31 pounds and those 31 pounds have made a huge difference for me, I can only imagine what changes will take place in the next thirty and I can not wait to find out.

That is it for today....except to wonder how many days before the indentation of the ring will be gone, it is a reminder of how long I had been living with that pain.