Friday, September 17, 2010

Embracing Size 18 :)

Rather than rambling on about how my weight loss seems slow, I am embracing my new size 18 body! Yup I am, most all shorts and pants I am wearing are size 18, I started at 22 and one pair or size 24. Let's not forget the elastic waist pants that I blogged about when I finally gave them up for good.

32 pounds and 2 sizes down in 8 Months. Now I would like it to be more ( who wouldn't?) but I am Good! I am breathing 100% better and am off my C-pap machine. I walk 3 miles a day most days and 5 miles a day when the heat allows.

I know this may be too much information, but Dear Boyfriend even complimented my shrinking derrier!
I shall reward myself with a promise " No more purchases of any pants above a size 18.
To me that is such a win, but I know that sizes can vary from store to store, but I am not playing that game! I am embracing my size 18 and I refuse to waiver, unless of course it is for a size 16!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment