Friday, September 17, 2010

A Pound Away 4.1.2010

From 25 pounds, and I weigh in tomorrow.
My week has not been an easy one. I believe that white rice, white flour and sugar, are binge triggers for me. I have stayed away from them as I know the whole grains and brown rice is a better is a healthier choice. I had no clue that it may be the reason that I have been known to have binges. After a day of eating a plain bagel for breakfast and than I had something called " Anarancini" an Italian rice ball that is made with white rices and than coasted in breadcrumbs, drizzled with oil and fried. By 4 oclock that afternoon I was ready to consume a box of cheez its, french fries, I almost ordered a pizza for just me, and the granddaughters Easter candy that has been hidden until Sunday was in danger! It was the most out of control I have felt in a very long time.
Lucky for me I came to the community boards and asked for support and as always received it. I will not lie I went over my points for that day and dipped into my weekly points, leaving me negative 8 today. What a lesson for me though and I now know, I need to stick with whole grains and brown rice, and I can do that! I am still struggling with the fact it may have kept me from hitting 25 pounds, but I know in the bigger picture, I learned a great lesson :)
To combat my bad day I have maintained my healthy water intake and I have kept every other day in check. I need to exercise, it is such a struggle for me to work in but this week I will make it my focus.

Here is to hoping tomorrow is my first 25 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment