So I read Oprah's suggested book " Women Food and God" I agree great book, real insight and I will continue to read it and put in practice many of Geneen Roth's belief's.

The bad thing for me was, while reading it I felt my anxiety building as there was a little part of me that thought this book would help me walk away from my weight loss plan and give me the freedom to never think about my weight at all. I was mentally preparing for walking away from Weight Watchers and I am far from the weight I want and should be at for my health. My mind took me to an either or place. Either I do Weight watchers or I follow Women Food and God, and it has taken me two weeks to realize I can and should do both!

I have known for a long time that I am eating for reasons other than I am hungry, and Weight Watchers gives me so much more than guidelines it gives me a community of support as well as recipes that help me incorporate cooking healthy as a daily part of my life.

For two weeks I did not journal and I loosened up on my eating and in those two weeks I continued to exercise and I gained 4 pounds. Why would I have walked away from something that was working to try something else? Looking for an easy answer that is why. I have reread my prior post and feel excited by my enthusiasm I had than and now am reclaiming as I am losing the weight, I do feel better and the scale may move slow but I have changed my behavior and have added exercise and I am healthier. I am happily back on track......................