Friday, September 17, 2010

The Uglies!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Here I am blogging with a severe case of the Ugglies, leftover from my Ginormous day yesterday.

I have weighed in and like I thought I maintained....whatever.....lol, now I sound like my grown daughters did at 13!

I got up and walked this morning at 7:00 for 55 minutes and plan on adding in another walk this evening. I have eaten well today, albeit too much too early as it is 5 and I am out of points and will use weeklies for cereal when the hunger hits as I know it will.

Here is what I think is going on. My wine is derailing me, unemployment is derailing me, I have more time, but I spend it on the computer looking for work, not moving as much as when I was at work. Being at home I obsess over meals, and when I can eat again, when I get the chance to go out I take it and let's face it, restaurants are hard to gauge what the points really are and one glass of wine can range from points from place( glass) to place.

I have a membership to the gym and I need to get there and utilize it as it will meet my social needs too, and they do not serve wine ;)

I need to think of the book " The Little train that Could"
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...... I know I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment