Friday, September 17, 2010

Two cookouts and 5 hot dogs later!

Tuesday, July 06, 2010
Oh my.. all my program feel by the wayside this weekend and in a very BIG way.
Not kidding 5 hotdogs at two cookouts...same day., Chinese Sausage, rice salad, chips, tortellini salad, fruit salad, veggies and dip...and a beer! OMG....Where was my planning?

The good news is, it is behind me ( quite literally too, as I gained 7 pounds)
Now I know some of that 7 will disappear as soon as I get all my water in and get back on track 100% but there will be a residual amount that I will have to work off with blood sweat and tears and for what??!!

I think the " For What" is I have been feeling deprived and that lead to this binge and I need to work on really planning to have the foods I love, like a hot dog or chinese sausage or even chips.

Lesson learned and today I am back on track and with minimal beating myself up as I have learned that, beating myself up,, helps not at all! Often it keeps me on the downward spiral.

No comments:

Post a Comment