Friday, September 17, 2010

Where I am at today

08/13/2010 5:04:09 PM
I had a productive busy day and it feels good. I walked this morning and than came home and gardened for 2 hours, than ran errands and came back and totally cleaned the house, washed the floors even! The house does not get to bad seeing I am the only one living here, but I did have my Granddaughter and trust me at 2.5 she can search and destroy. Her room will be tackled tomorrow. I think I earned quite a few Activity points.

So I am still flying solo as the BF, not sure that is appropriate name anymore, but nonetheless, we are not together and typically Friday Night is the night we go out to that place everyone knows our name. I decided to give that up for awhile just so we do not happen to bump into one another and so I do not have to keep hearing
" Where is your other half ? ".

I made plans to do something I have wanted to do all summer and that is go to the ocean and eat outside at a restaurant overlooking the water. I love the ocean and it amazes me that it is August and this is my first time having dinner outside. I am meeting my Cousin/Friend she is very much both!

I checked out the menu and I plan on having a fish dish that is baked with veggies,
white wine and olive oil. My only pointy indulgence will be one Lemon Drop Martini, ( she is driving ). Feels good to be going out and not sulking about how different things are, and not eating my way though the stress.

I am truly in a good place, no need to even fake it til I make it... Yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment