Post Image I spent most of my day at the Beach, relaxing and resting on a chair laying in the sun, and I am exhausted! Ever wonder why that happens? I am wondering that tonight, I can hardly keep my eyes open at 8:00 PM!
It was a great day spent with my sister and my niece and nephew ages 10 and 9. The tide was coming in and the waves were incredible as Danielle ( Hurricane) is in the Atlantic and I have never seen such waves up close. We played in the water and I really enjoyed myself and I know that I still have quite a bit of weight to lose, but I did not let myself get caught up in feeling self conscious in my bathing suit. This is new to me this summer. I decided at the beginning of the summer that I was buying a bathing suit and I was not going to tear myself down with criticism and instead accept that this is how I look right now and it is better than I looked last year and it is on my way to looking even better next year. It worked, as I really am comfortable in my suit and I am confident that it will be too big next year!
I would love to go on and on about how busy the beach was and how incredible it was to run in and out of the waves and marvel at how large they were and how, you would just have one crash on you and another was right on its heels.....but seriously...." Did I mention that I am soooo tired! "
I am going to bed....Good Night :)