Dear Jenna,

I am so happy with you lately, your being so truthful with yourself about your weight, your eating and your activity. You have taken the time to look at weeks that you have done really well and tried to replicate that. You have doubled your activity even when your ankles and calves hurt from the day before. The best thing you have done though has been being kinder to yourself. I see you looking in the mirror and thinking, " Ok I still look heavy, but wow look at that , my shoulders seem to bet getting smaller, and I like how my stomach has shrank."
You are allowing yourself to see the possibilities that await you when you push your body, You have seen that a hill that was once a challenge to get up, is no longer that same challenge. By taking the time to really think and plan your joureny you have opened up the door of your success and that is something to be proud of!! Go Jenna :)

I can not wait to see how awesome you are going to look and feel by continuing on this path. Jenna go buy yourself some new shirts, you deserve to splurge a little. Go sleeveless, yes your arms need work, but they are nothing to be ashamed off.

Off I go...