I just realized I did not blog for three days, nor did I really eat very much and I helped a friend move, that was the only exercise.
Not really sure what happened, I am typically faithful about my tracking, the good the bad and the UGLY.

Let's start with it is ungodly hot and any meals I had planned on cooking, did not happen. I pretty much shut down and ate very little as the heat for some reason this year effects me that way. I did eat out twice, once chinese and the other time steak, and did not even pay attenuation to points as I had not eaten all day and knew I had plenty. I live alone so If I do not cook it is only me complaining or not.


Here we are today at 6:06 and I am thinking dinner and all I have had today was 2 glasses of Orange juice, 1 Beer and two weight watchers toffee crunch ice cream bars

The scale is indicating I lost Weight ( despite my common sense telling me, this has not been healthy few days for me.) It is not my official Weigh in Day and that could change.

I think I need to seriously plan healthy lite meals to get my brain wrapped around the idea that despite the heat my body needs fuel and that I need to be cognizant of that!!

So now I at least acknowledged this if only to myself, I will work on a plan to fix it!