Post Image Fettacine Alfredo, cake and blue cheese oh no, Fettacine Alfredo, cake and blue cheese oh no, Fettacine Alfredo, cake and blue cheese oh no, ( picture humming Lions and Tigers and Bears oh no, from the Wizard of Oz) that was my last night, dinner for my daughter and oh yes, lemon cake that does not fit into the song quite as well.
My first day of the week and I used 25 of my extra weeklies! The food was awesome, as I admittedly know my way around a kitchen and have no modesty there. I would love to tell you that it was worth the points, but I can not cause here is the thing.
Going back a few posts ago, I was complaining about needing a stress test and checking to be sure that my heart was fine as along with a family history of heart diseases I have been having episodes of chest pain. While happily for me and my heart the Dr determined my heart is great, and my stomach may be the problem. I can tell you there is no need for stomach tests....I ran them myself with last nights Birthday Dinner for dear daughter. All the cream, butter and fat in every delicious bite has wreaked ungodly havoc and 24 hours later my chest and tummy are still performing!
Eating lighter today was no problem and I think Ia m totally up to the challenge of staying within my daily point range for 6 days as I can say with 100 percent surety, I will be eating a lot better, kinder and gentler...
Add to the fact that babysitting has kept me from the gym for the last two days, I am now looking at five days in a row, no excuses! I am looking at pulling a rabbit out of my hat to see weight loss this week, however I love rabbits....
There is no moral to my story, it was an occasion that the menu was what it was, and I made the best of the situation, I ate a little of everything and I recognized that it would mean the rest of the weak was going to be tough. The only lesson I can see from here is, I do not need a Dr to confirm that my stomach is the root of my chest pain, I just needed "Fettacine Alfredo, cake and blue cheese oh no, "