Post Image Second day at my new job and I had a LONG day. Started at 8 am and finished at 6 PM . There is downtime, when we sit in the morning and go over the day, ( Gardening for a Landscape Company) and the traveling between jobs. We loaded up two pick up trucks full of perennials and unloaded and planted them all! Over 150 of them. I still love the job, and also am thrilled over the approx 22 AP's I earned, I actually think it was more than that. The job will entail 2 or three days a week, Jan and Feb off and than full time in March. It has inspired me in just two days to continue to follow my dreams of doing what I love for work, first the gardening and than writing.
I am tired and sore but in a good way and grateful that I had lost 36 pounds before starting the job and have been exercising as it helps with the physicality of this job!
I am thinking of looking into some classes for Horticulture and maybe even take my love of gardening a step further. All seems right in my world right now, and even though this week the scale did not move I am happy with my weight loss efforts. I packed great lunches both days and walked on the day in between working to get AP's in and will again today. I do not weigh in officially until Thursday and the scale is up this morning, but I am going tor trust the program, I am doing what is needed and it will reward me!
I am showing a picture of just one of the gardens of one of our clients, this is the estate I worked on on Wednesday and this is one of 12 gardens and it is called " The Children's Garden "