Tomorrow I weigh in and it is on the heels of being on a plateau of three weeks @230
I want to break the plateau in the worst way so I decided to look at what my past weeks were and change some things to see the results I needed.
Over the past three weeks I had an average of 30 Weeklies used, 11 activity points earned and my dailies are 28 and I averaged 33( drawing 5 weeklies a day) All OP and all legal so to speak and of I want to weigh 230 pounds I could continue that way. I don't want to weight 230 so I upped my exercise, to date I am at 33 AP's!! Woo Hoo and I am scheduled for two more walks before weigh in tomorrow!
I am eating better, same amount of dailies and weeklies but more protein and less carbs, and the carbs I eat are of fruit nature and all whole grains.


Three months ago, I would have been thinking of crazy things to do to break this plateau...Eat a lot of food to change metabolism, fast with juice and water the day before weigh in, laxative the night before, you name it and I would have considered it, Gone are the Crazies. I will tweek what I am doing in the most healthy weigh to reveal the healthy me that deserves to be treated with kindness and respect :)

Plateaus happen, how we handle them is up to us and on this journey I will always remind myself that the goal is healthy and the crazies that live within me, needs to be reminded of that, " Goodbye Craziness!"