Post Image So after being unemployed for a year, I start my new job today...New Career Path as well. I am so stressed ( just nerves, I know, change is good) Let me say that this just may be the beginning of me finally doing for work what I love. I have always done what supports me and the girls in a nice comfortable manner ( being a single mom) This is about paying the bills for me, living a better quality of life, no more sales quota's, calling people asking for big purchase orders and answering to a high pressure boss.
I am start today in a company that designs and installs and maintains gardens. Yup, I am going to garden all day long and get paid for it. Part time to start and full time in March. This is the just the beginning, my other love is writing and I will have time for both :)
I feel the wind of change blowing..............