Friday, September 17, 2010

SO....August for me equaled 8 Pounds Lost!

09/01/2010 8:09:00 AM
Post Image While thinking about what I wanted September to be for me, I decided to look over my past months and take a snap shot of my weight loss. I am thrilled to report that this past month I lost 8 pounds, the most weight I have lost in a month since starting Dec 26th 2009!! Seven was the most common amount and there was May and June when I gained overall. I am a thinker and so for me this Begs the Question " What was so different about August? Well the answer is, there is no one thing, but a combination fo a few, but if I had to pick one common denominator it is, me, I am different.
I blogged 21 posts!, another record for me. I really looked at what was needed to reach my goal and than implemented some changes, and by blogging them, i can reflect on them.
I found out early in the month that for the whole duration of my journey I was counting half and half as three points and I was really consuming 8-9 points worth a day! I gave it up and instead use Soy Milk vanilla flavored and not only saved points I also got in another dairy serving that I had been lacking.
I had a heart scare that turned out well, but really made me prioritize my exercising and that brings me to a really big change, I am actually using my gym membership and adding exercise to me morning walk. Exercising twice a day...who would have thought!!?? Again what has changed....well here it is again...ME!!
I made a 30 day contract to stay away from my boyfriend ( still not sure whether to call him ex or not...) until we can work out some real differences or not and than move on and that has been a huge change as we spent a lot of time together dining out and having more wine, which sadly eats up a lot of my points.
So here I am looking at September and I know that I can Rock it with Weight loss, just by continuing what I did in September and add a little more gym time, and a little less, Wine and Dining...as I still had a day or two there that put me over the top with points!
I am going out on a limb here for me,,,, 10 Pounds for September....starting NOW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment